Tuesday, April 22, 2014

17? Already?

Lollipop Pop turned 17.
I seriously do not understand how that happened. 
I mean it was yesterday that she entered our lives.
  She has always had a strong will and independent spirit. 
She drove boats and motor homes at the age of three but has yet to get her driver's license.
She is a loyal friend who cares and feels deeply.
She is a big sister who Sugar Plum Fairy adores and a little sister to who tolerates Shaggy's  older brother-isms.
She is the first granddaughter on both sides and was and is cherished.
She is a daughter who has always had her Daddy wrapped around her finger and who actually likes her mother!
She could not make us more proud to be her parents and I think we may keep her.
Happy Birthday, my sweet girl. 
I love you.
 



1 comment:

twistedfencepost said...

Happy Birthday, Lollipop!!